However, the best way to learn about a company is to look at what its customers have to say about it.
In our viewGertrude Stein complained back in 1946 that, "Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." Imagine how she would describe our level of sanity today! That is why the most important client comments about what we deliver everyday to the global food and agriculture sector are: high quality, balanced/credible, and insightful.
One customer described us as wise, prompting a retort from our most senior analyst, Bob Kohlmeyer, that calling us wise is just a polite way of saying we are old. The rest of us prefer to interpret it as meaning we are very experienced. The company was formed in 1980 and you can see from the bios listed under the staff and contributor tabs that collectively we benefit from several decades of experience in Fortune 500 agribusinesses, agricultural trade associations and high level government policy making positions.
In our customers' views
- WPI really provides us with a life-blood service.
- WPI’s writing is informative and directional; it is a good and credible guide.
- We get a lot of information across our desk, but when we see something with the name World Perspectives on it we take it very seriously because we know it is of high quality.
- We're avid readers of Ag Perspectives.
- In all my years at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange I don’t think our communications people ever produced anything as good as World Perspectives does.
- WPI’s service is the best in the industry. Don't change a thing!
- WPI has been responsive and cooperative under every challenge and circumstance presented in their work for us.
- I’ve followed WPI’s report since the 1980s, and it is the best soft commodity report ever written.
- After more than 30 years in the industry Ag Perspectives is the only report I read.
- I love reading WPI – even when time is crunched, I still find time to read your publication.
- I can safely say that WPI’s services have helped to triple our office output.
- We’ve found WPI’s research invaluable in keeping us up-to-date on the ag trade and industry trends. We looked at many offerings across the analytical spectrum and are very happy with what we receive from the Ag Perspectives piece every day.
- Ag Perspectives is must-reading for the agricultural industry.
- Any company that follows up like WPI deserves our business.
- WPI does an excellent job of working to assess the client’s needs and tailoring their methodologies accordingly.
- WPI is very responsive in addressing any questions we have; they are helping the association gauge how to move forward with effective strategies in international markets. This year they have increased the level of their services and continue to help us find ways to be effective with our strategies.