Other ways in which WPI can help your businessWorld Perspectives' staff members are often featured speakers at a variety of national and international conferences. Below is a selective listing of their most recent appearances. Click here for a listing of upcoming events.
- Gary Blumenthal: Profiting Amidst Market Volatility for Foro Internacional Agroalimentario- Puerta Vallarta, Mexico
- Gary Blumenthal: Market & Policy Outlook Situation for DG Agriculture Outlook Group- Brussels, Belgium
- Gary Blumenthal: The Bull Market & Feeding a Hungry World for the Boeing Institute's "Challenges & Opportunities Growing Globally"
- Gary Blumenthal: The Changing Landscape of Agricultural Financing for Environmental Defense Fund's Science Day Symposium
- Gary Blumenthal was interviewed by NPR's Robert Seigel of All Things Considered on the impact of rising food prices.
- See a full list of speaking engagements
Ghost-writingWPI can provide a broad range of agri-food sector content for other companies and organizations' reports, publications and websites. We have developed weekly reports for a grain organization, quarterly newsletter for an ag lender, and periodic content for U.S. and overseas magazines and journals. Contact WPI if you are interested in learning more about our capabilities and how we might assist your organization in this area.
For more information regarding WPI's consulting services, please contact David Gregg at firstname.lastname@example.org.