Strategic Planning and Investment
WPI Consulting ServicesVolatility in global agricultural production, trade and markets compels agri-food entities to be forward-thinking with planning and investment. WPI has collaborated with public and private industry stakeholders to identify and quantify investment opportunities, develop strategic plans and gain executive-level support for new ventures and initiatives.
- Development of Process to Limit the Rejection of U.S. Soybean and Soymeal Export Shipments to the EU Based on Trait Presence in Shipments
- Analysis and Due Diligence for Investment in U.S. Grain Elevators
- Provision of Training on Agricultural Biotechnology to African Government Officials
- Business Assessment and Due Diligence Regarding the Purchase of a Renewable Energy Firm
- Analysis, Outlook and Strategies for [a U.S. state's] Identity Preserved Soybean Industry
- Operational Analysis of the Grain Inspection Services at Duluth, Minnesota and Superior, Wisconsin
- Strategies for the Development of a Competitive U.S. Halal Food Industry Export Sector
- Development of Business Plan Addressing Technical, Financial, Economic and Environmental Factors of Agricultural Sector Expansion for [private firm]
For more information regarding WPI's consulting services, please contact David Gregg at firstname.lastname@example.org.