Market and Policy Analysis
Consulting ServicesA developed international network coupled with several decades of market, crop/commodity and policy experience enable WPI to undertake both domestic and international market research and policy projects – and importantly, to provide practical recommendations for maximizing organizational interests and profit.
- Health Label Claims and Biotech Requirements for Value-Added Soyoils: A Relevant Country Analysis
- An Evaluation of Emerging and Long-Term Soy Product Competition
- Analysis of the Canadian Agricultural Market and the Prospect for Expanded Corn Production
- Economic Analysis of the Impact of Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) Negotiations and Outcomes on the U.S. and EU Seed Industries
- The Impacts of EU Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) Reform on the Global Grain Market
- Analysis of Basis Levels, Transportation Logistics, Seasonality and Port/Container Availability for the North Carolina Soybean Industry
- The Value of U.S. Meat and Poultry Exports to U.S. Soybean Producers 2013-2023
- The Future Outlook for U.S. Grain and Oilseed Movement through the PNW
For more information regarding WPI's consulting services, please contact David Gregg at email@example.com.